Jul 4, 2011

Ending and Beginning


06/10/2011, Air France. We left for Paris. I was not very excited in the beginning, honestly. Ten years ago I went to Paris with classmates from my middle school for almost a week. In my mind, Paris = Eiffel tower + Lourve +Triumphal Arch +Notre Dame de Paris. Everything else other than those were blur and unclear in my memory. I wanted to explore more about Paris but was afraid of being disappointed by it at the same time. 
Slept for almost four hours and then I saw the beautiful sunrise. When I was taking pictures, the man next to me questioned 'what is that? Why pictures?'. Maybe because I was sitting next to the window, maybe because it was just me who was very sensitive to such girly 'sunrise and sunset' thing. Or maybe in the world, somebody can see something while somebody can not. We were a 17-girls group. If everyone has an eye on something unique, we would be such a creative team to explore so many things that somebody else can not see and experience.

The last night in Paris, we went to watch 'Midnight in Paris' by Woody Allen. The cinema was so packed thus Hannah and I were sitting in the front row. Although neck was so sour, we enjoyed the movie so much. So did everyone else in the theater. It was such a cute and romantic movie that full of imaginations. It was perfect that we watched it in the last night. Every scene in the movie led us trace back to every place we went to in Paris. It also made me cherish every rainy days we had been through in Paris because 'Paris is most beautiful in the rain'. 

The next morning, we left this great and charming city in the rain. 

Now let me trace back what we did in this awesome trip and categorize everything we did into different articles. 

Travel tips:
1. Air France offers great food. One glass of Champagne can make you sleep well on the airplane.
2. Packing light, but leave some spaces for what you will buy during the trip. 
3. Paris in June is chilly, jacket and scarf are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment