Jul 10, 2011

Something fun of the trip

The trip has ended for more than a week and I miss Europe so bad! Every time I looked through the photos and talked to my friends about everything during this trip, I can't help myself being super excited and was not able to shut my mouth.

Here are something fun that I didn't get the chance to mention in other articles.

Cute animals.



Little puppy in Le Marais, Paris


Cute and lazy kitty in Pitti Palace, Florence.

Icon? 
I love this idea but I just wonder who's gonna wear it!!

Orangina and crepe. 
The reason why this kind of beverage brought us so much fun was because its erotic and ridiculous ads and commercials. 

                  

Crepe reminded me of the pancake in China. Same pan, same tools, same basic ingredients, same cooking methods. Different fillings so that crepe itself was totally different from that in China.

Duomo Milano



Duomo Milano was the best cathedral I have ever been to in the world! I read a lot books about it before but when I got to the roof I couldn't stop repeating 'Oh my lord, this is gorgeous!'. The light was perfect, it was not crowded, and we were able to get close to every single sculpture. Before the sun went down, the whole architecture was painted by its light and turned reddish gold. 

Tips:
1. Going to the roof of the Duomo costs 10 euros by lift, and 6 euros by stairs.
2. The roof opens till 10 pm everyday, plan well so you can have the best sunset scene ever!

Packing

I hate packing and unpacking as everybody else does but I am very good at it. I had the lightest check-in suitcase in the group, although my carry on bag weighted 12 pounds on my way back. And I had a soccer ball in my bag. The key point of packing light is rolling all your clothes to as small as it can be! Also, bring some clothes that are wrinkle-resistant and get away from high heels. Thank god our trip takes place in the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment