Jul 10, 2011

Pasta, Pizza, Gelato, you are my life!!!!

I love food! I love Italian food!! I have to say Florence has the best food out of other two Italian cities. The point is you don't have to search any restaurant information, all the restaurants and food stands in Florence were equally delicious!


Best pasta ever! 



Best pizza in Florence! 

In contrast, food in Venice was kind of disappointing. Price was reasonable but the flavor was Americanized. 
Seems like a very good pizza but only the toppings were eatable and yummy. But the whole pizza costs only 7 euros. What a deal! 


First Spaghetti with meat sauce in Italy. It was good but what we really enjoyed was sitting along the Grand Canal and watching the sunset in Venice. 

The group dinner in Guidecca was great! Flat spaghetti with seafood, kind of salty but really yummy! 


Actually because of the heat in Milan, we didn't really enjoy the food that much. But this random cafe around the Duomo was so cute! Read the menu please and tell me which one you want so bad! 


This was what I got-- a Gucci!!

Can't live without olive oil and vinegar. 

Last supper in Milan- spaghetti with bacon and cheese. 


One of the best Gelatos- Grom. 

The last one I had: small cone of raspberry and coffee. My favorite was extra dark chocolate with pistachio. 

Speak of cooking pastas, the cooking class we took in Giglio Cooking school of Florence was one of my favorite activities in the whole trip! I have never thought about making pastas myself. It was really hot while we were preparing food and the teacher was very tough. Everyone had to be deeply involved in this cooking process and what she asked us to do were pretty intense. I love cooking and I always cook at home. I was so excited to learn making Ravioli, Gnocchi, and Tiramisu and can't wait to cook them after I came back home. 











No comments:

Post a Comment